"I Wish I Knew How To Quit You" Unisex Short Sleeve T-shirt
Taken from an original and exclusive Bravespears' Edition Print. Please double check your colour and size before confirming your order :-)
- Urban crew neck styling
- Sideseamed for added durability and comfort
- Classic retail fit
- Modern unisex sizing
- Shoulder taping
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- 145gsm weighted cotton tee
- 32 single 4.2 oz finer thread, making the shirt softer and thinner
- These t-shirts are combed out 2.5 times extra so more impurities than standard ring spun cotton are removed.
- Long Staple Cotton makes for less stray fibres and a tight-knit print surface
Our Environmental Statement
Bravespears' tee shirts are made using genuine Bella+Canvas clothing because of the extraordinarily high environmental standards they adhere too. As a new indie gallery who share our friends green eco values we want you (new friends and supporters) to feel at ease and fully aware of the processes we use so that we can all lessen our impact on our shared environment. Some key facts
- All production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.
- The fabric is dyed using 7x less water and eco-friendly dyes.
- By using newer, more efficient dye machines, our tee shirt makers use less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water they do use is filtered and recycled. Awesome.
- Solar energy is used to power all sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights are used throughout all their buildings and they even have electric car charging stations to encourage employees to go green. Pretty cool stuff.
- Bella&Canvas' manufacturing facilities and Headquarters produce almost no landfill because they recycle pretty much everything that can't be turned into a tee. They've also optimised their cutting to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. They really let nothing go to waste!
- Almost zero % waste at the Bella+Canvas factory. Keep up the great work.
- Remember you can recycle this tee by gifting it to a friend, up-cycling it or passing on to your fave charity.
Unisex T-Shirt Sizes
|Chest Size||Body Length (HPS)|