About "You Had Me At Hello". An original print from Bravespears'
- This open edition has been freshly minted in three unique sizes.
- Bravespears' open editions are created from popular limited editions that have sold out.
- Every open edition is personally signed with the artist's unique makers mark
- Our gorgeous prints are hand embossed at Bravespears gallery and each print is delivered with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- This individual and unique modern print has been giclée printed by hand by us in our studio in North London.
- FREE POSTAGE and TRACKING when you spend over £70.
- All our prints are securely packaged and insured for safe delivery.
All our prints are carefully profiled for fantastically accurate and consistent reproductions using giclée printing techniques.
- This print is on a beautifully textured 225g/sm acid free, archival paper from the world renowned St Cuthbert's Mill who have been making paper in Somerset, England since the 1700s.
- All our prints are also finished with a protective spray to protect your artwork from handling damage and UV light damage.
Framed Prints from Bravespears
Our prints are individually framed to order here in the studio. We use ethically sourced British made frames that are fronted with glass to protect your artwork and ensure the best possible clarity. If you choose the framing option you can expect you're artwork to be delivered to you in approximately seven to ten days as we may have to order the frame if we do not have that size in the studio already.
Can I frame my artwork myself?
Yes you can. Lots of Bravespears' art & prints are ready to frame at home. Please take a moment and have a look at our recent story here which explains what is involved. PS Don't worry you can definitely do it :-)
We'd recommend looking online at Amazon or Ikea. Both do really lovely frames at a great price and both have a huge choice.
If you need extra advice please feel free to chat with us.
What Bravespears' says about "You Had Me At Hello"
This artwork features Lon Chaney in the lost silent classic London After Midnight directed by Todd Browning in 1927. Sadly the last known copy of the film was destroyed in a huge fire at MGM's vaults in 1965. I'm sure that a film buff has a copy sitting somewhere in a dusty old attic just waiting to be rediscovered.
The famously romantic quote on this work is from the 1996 movie Jerry Maguire directed by Cameron Crowe. It's a wonderfully engaging romcom that is just perfect for a Valentine's Day watch with your significant other. This line is spoken by Renee Zellweger just after Tom Cruise's Jerry Maguire has given one of the most romantic speeches in Hollywood history.
I like the way the text and the image work together that crazed look in the eye, the rictus grin and flamboyant neck scarf are typical of any first date; or is that just me! Sometimes love is dangerous and sometimes it might even be scary but none of us can turn away from it. After all it's just London After Midnight baby, It's just London after midnight.