- This new limited edition is in a signed & numbered series of 50 Riso print collages.
- Our gorgeous prints are hand embossed at Bravespears gallery and each print is delivered with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Each Riso print in the edition is subtly different as the process continually produces unique outcomes.
- Printed on beautiful A3 (42x30cm / 11.7x16.5 inches) size 250g Corona Offset paper.
- This Riso print uses small quantities of organic soy based inks on 100% recycled paper and the Riso printing method used it is one of the most environmentally low impact printing techniques available.
- FREE POSTAGE when you spend £70 with us.
- All our prints are securely packaged and insured for safe delivery.
- This print is framed and mounted in a British made A2 frame.
Framed & unframed prints from Bravespears
If you decide to have your new artwork framed all our work is individually framed to order here in the studio. We use ethically sourced British made frames that are fronted with glass (or safe and beautiful styreene glass for larger frames) to protect your artwork and ensure the best possible clarity. If you choose the framing option you can expect you're artwork to be delivered to you in approximately fourteen days.
If you choose not to have your artwork framed you can expect delivery of your print with one week.
What Bravespears says about this artwork
This first one is inspired by feminism and the ongoing struggle for women’s equality. Ultimately upbeat in mood this work makes use of symbolism, colour, positioned elements and text. Through the interplay of all these elements it asks the viewer to engage in the issue and also ask further questions regarding the patriarchy and it’s subjugation of women everywhere.